HOW A TURNKEY WEBINAR CAN PROVIDE A SOLID ROI AS PART OF YOUR MEDIA PLAN
February 21, 2017
Many clients express high interest in conducting a webinar, but are somewhat intimidated by the process. They share concerns that they may not have the expertise or technical knowhow — and some worry about potentially prohibitive costs.
The good news is that webinars can be both resoundingly informative and, considering cost-benefit ratio, relatively inexpensive. In fact, the Turchette team can offer you webinar assistance as a turnkey solution, simplifying the process for you by negotiating all necessary details as part of a comprehensive media buy.
When included as part of your digital marketing plan, and executed with the right professional assistance, webinars rank among the most effective lead-generating strategies.
Because when your webinar is part of a broad digital marketing plan, you can get:
- a moderator for your event
- leading subscriber databases that ensure quality registrations, and provide you with full contact and demographic information of attendees
- multiple, dedicated promotional e-blasts leading up to the event
- ads on branded websites
- e-newsletters and social media announcements
- new marketing automation integration
- the chance to build upon your specific content by offering continuing education units (CEUs) to attendees, which tends to draw more people and keep them engaged longer
- polling, Q&A’s and exit surveys to gather attendee feedback
- archiving of your webinar for one year on-demand access for continued exposure and lead generation
Some pointers to keep in mind when planning your webinar:
- Create a “teaser title” that will make your attendees hungry to learn more.
- Case studies work!
- Attendees enjoy learning about programs, products and strategies that have helped others address key industry problems and challenges.
- Timing is important
- Try to identify the optimal times of day, and days of the week, in which to capture your most desirable audience.
- How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
- Practice, practice, practice. Rehearse your presentation in front of others and ask for feedback.
- After the webinar
- Don’t forget to promote its on-demand availability and to repurpose your content for promotion on your website and social media, and through emails and blog posts.
Webinars provide a targeted, impactful megaphone to showcase your industry expertise and business value to a potentially global audience, for whom the entire educational experience is completely free. To learn more about incorporating turnkey webinars into a comprehensive media plan, contact Turchette at 973-227-8080.