In the world of advertising and marketing, recognition and excellence go hand in hand. Agencies strive tirelessly to produce innovative and impactful campaigns that not only impress clients and help grow their businesses, but also leave a lasting mark on the industry. Such dedication and creativity were on full display on September 20th, 2023 at the NJ Ad Club’s annual dinner, where Turchette received a dozen Jersey Awards in a variety of categories such as advertising, video production, collateral and content marketing.
Here’s the full list of Turchette’s 2023 award-winning work:
• Newspaper Advertising Campaign – Ascendia Bank, Reaching New Heights Together
• Innovation in Mobile – Turchette, Augmented Reality in the Palm of Your Hand
• Signage/Banner – MG America, It’s in our DNA.
• Newspaper Advertising – Academy Orthopaedics “Runner” Ad
• Magazine Advertising Campaign – Fujitsu “Gritty” (three-part) Ad Campaign
• Non-Broadcast Video – Assured Allies, NeverStop Wellness Video
• Magazine Advertising Campaign – Westinghouse (four-part) Sports Ad Campaign
• Content Marketing – CareScout, (5-part) Caregiving Whitepaper Series
• Holiday Card – Turchette, Light Up Your Holiday Season
• Non-Broadcast Video – CareScout, CareReach. Connecting care, anywhere.
• Sell Sheet – Optoma, Don’t Just Watch… Experience
• Miscellaneous – Tekni-Plex Veterinary Case Study
“We are honored to be the recipient of twelve Jersey Awards this year,” said Jim Gorab, President of Turchette. “This event is a testament to the incredible talent and innovation within the advertising community. It’s a fantastic opportunity for us to share our passion for creativity and strategic thinking, as well as celebrate the hard work and dedication of our team. Our achievements underscore the agency’s commitment to delivering top-notch creative and impactful brand marketing and public relations programs that help our clients achieve their goals.”
Although Jim and the agency’s Director of New Business Development (Fred Ghilino) weren’t able to attend the dinner due to Covid-19, Turchette’s Chief Creative Office (Rich Koziol) and Creative Director (Jessica Grassi) quickly sprung into action to ensure they received the recognition they so deserved. Life-sized photos of their faces were mounted on sticks (and two spouses volunteered to hold them over their faces) so Jim and Fred could be included in the award photos. It was hilarious! A good time was had by all.
Congratulations to all the nominees and Jersey Award winners who continuously raise the bar for excellence, thank you to the NJ Ad Club for hosting the event, and again, kudos to the entire Turchette team!