Turchette proudly announces the reception of five prestigious awards from Graphic Design USA in the 60th Annual American Graphic Design Awards competition.
Out of an impressive pool of over 8,000 entries, less than 10 percent emerged as winners, underscoring the agency’s exceptional work. Each accolade is a testament to our unwavering commitment to pushing the boundaries of design and marketing.
Let’s take a closer look at the award-winning projects:
- Fujitsu Point-of-Purchase Display: Our creativity shines through in the design of the Fujitsu Kagami Mirror POP Display, capturing attention and engaging contractors with its visual appeal and strategic placement in the lobby of HVAC distributors nationwide. This 6’ x 3’, easy-to-assemble corrugated display features a 3-D lenticular panel which showcases several functions of this innovative touch-screen wireless controller. This point-of-purchase unit was so well received and dramatically increased sales in the U.S., we created a French version for Canadian distributors.
- Fujitsu “Comfort Comes Naturally” Integrated Campaign: This five-part marketing campaign includes print and digital ads as well as a direct mail postcard, billboard and a banner stand. This is an excellent example of how we seamlessly integrate design and messaging, creating a cohesive and compelling narrative for the brand. These materials were offered to HVAC contractors to use in their local markets.
- Westinghouse Service Ad Campaign: This three-part series of colorful ads for Westinghouse HVAC products not only communicates the brand’s message effectively but does so with a creative flair that sets it apart in a crowded advertising landscape.
- American Standard Water Heaters 2023 Catalog: Our creative team can design stylish collateral that makes even make hot water heaters look sleek and innovative. The design of this 28-page catalog showcases our attention to detail, presenting information in a visually appealing and organized manner that enhances the overall user experience and the brand’s image.
- MG America “It’s In our DNA” Signage: This work demonstrates an understanding of the client’s identity and a knack for translating it into visually striking and memorable design.
Our consistent success in the American Graphic Design Awards Competition reflects our dedication to delivering innovative marketing solutions that not only meet but exceed client expectations. And our ability to stand out in a highly competitive competition like this one reaffirms why our clients place their trust in our agency. Here are a few samples of our award-winning work: