Join NJ’s most established agency as a member of our industry-leading media team:
Due to growth in our client roster, Turchette is seeking a part-time media buyer to assist with a range of planning, presentation and implementation tasks. Reporting to the VP/Media Director, responsibilities include:
- Preparation of Excel-based media schedules for print, interactive, broadcast and social media buys
- Updating of internal databases for editorial calendars, rate sheets, production specifications, etc.
- Inputting data and managing Google AdWords, LinkedIn and other digital ad platforms to ensure clients’ campaigns are on-target and within budget
- Assistance with PowerPoint presentations on new media proposals
- Analysis of audience segmentation, media demographics and rates to assist with plan components
- Preparation of ad reports, executive summaries and budget breakdowns
- Prior media buying/planning experience is a MUST
We are always on the look out for talented individuals. If you think you have what it takes to join our award-winning team send your resume to [email protected].