Award-winning, Top 10, full-service brand marketing and public relations agency is looking for the newest member of our account management team.
In this role you will be handling a range of responsibilities…everything from strategy development, creative project management, client communication and budget supervision to event support, and new business development.
- Remain in close communication with clients to firmly understand their needs and specifications
- Listen to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicate them to the appropriate personnel inside the agency
- Learn about the clients’ industry, competition and business activities to suggest the most appropriate tactics/solutions
- Liaise with clients to organize marketing, advertising and public relations material that meet their strategic goals
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients
- Employ networking techniques to attract new clients to the agency
- Manage budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
- Min. 3 years in an agency position or in an internal marcom role
- 4-year college degree (marketing, communications or public relations a plus)
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Mastery of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing and presentation skills are critical
- Ability to coalesce technical data into actionable creative briefs and strategy documents
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the broader team
- Understanding of interactive/social media marketing and web metrics
- Ability to assess clients’ needs, prepare a plan of action, lead the agency to an on-time and on-budget solution and to build long-term relationships with a roster of b2b and b2c clients
We are always on the look out for talented individuals. If you think you have what it takes to join our award-winning team send your resume to [email protected].