Cedar Grove, NJ — At the New Jersey Advertising Club’s 49th Annual Awards Ceremony on June 7th, Turchette brought home five more “Jersey Awards” for advertising, PR and collateral. This statewide competition recognizes New Jersey-based marketing and advertising agencies that are creative, strategic and advance the industry through business success. There were 540 entries submitted this year and Turchette earned awards in 5 of the 7 categories submitted.
- Consumer Print Advertisement – Fujitsu General Heating & Cooling Systems
- Trade Print Advertising Campaign – Fujitsu General Heating & Cooling Systems
- Consumer PR – Fujitsu General Heating & Cooling Systems
- Trade Print Advertisement – World Wide Packaging
- Collateral for Non-Profit Organizations – The Cathedral Basilica Concert Series
About Turchette: Turchette is a full-service brand marketing and PR agency located in Fairfield, NJ. For the fourth consecutive year, Turchette is among the NJ BIZ Magazine’s annual list of Top 25 Ad Agencies in the state. Their current ranking puts Turchette at #12, up from #15 in 2015, based on capitalized billings.